Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hi...

Hi... I'm not really sure what to write about today. I hope that I don't have a case of writer's block! So... I hope that you (the person/people reading this post) are having a good month! I know I sort of am. I spent my 100 dollars in one store... the store that I am probably not going in for a while. It was sort of scary. Anyways, I got a Twilight bag, and I got a Jasper shirt, and a belt, and I also (as you saw from my last post) I GOT THE MOVIE! I have only watched it 2 times since I got it. I wish that Monday would come soon! (IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!) I guess it's so I can show off my new shirt... not that I'm trying to make my friend jealous! (I kinda am) Anyways, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow because I haven't practiced. Well, see ya!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment